Sunday, September 4, 2011

Let's Get Shabby.

Challenge 27 is up at LGS and this month it is to take inspiration from an image in Tallulah Belles store.
It was hard to decide on an image as the colours and displays are all so inviting but in the end I chose this one. http://www.etsy.com/listing/77997010/retro-blooms-handmade-vintage


I took inspiration from the colours obviously first up and then when I got into the LO I used a bingo card and buttons for embellies and stamped a pattern on the background with corrugated card to represent the fine squares of the netting on the flowers.  This is my take on the challenge.....tfl

7 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous deb i love your take on the inspo pic you have chosen. thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great work cool take on the challenge and a lovely page you have made.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lovely... i have scrolled down a few posts and all the layouts are so gorgeous... love the butterflies and the colors on the next one.. all so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful!!! love this colors!
    thanks for playing with us at LGS!
    Hugs from france!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and you have really nailed the colour scheme. I love the little picture in the top corner. Thanks for playing along at Lets Get Shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!!! Love the colors!
    Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Shabby!

    ReplyDelete