Friday, August 5, 2011

Let's Get Shabby..........

Have I told you how much I luv the challenges that the girls at LGS set?  This month's was no exception.......it's all about toile and ticking.  I found my toile and ticking both in fabrics and just loved putting it all together.  tfl



11 comments:

  1. O H W O W. This is just divine. I seriously want to see this in real life and touch it. The texture is amazing and the colors and that stunning photo. My new fave of yours Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and a sweet page i like al the cool details you have used..
    byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is stunning.. i love the texture from the haberdashery!! wow i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so sweet Deb! Love the doilies and the details. Great take on the challenge.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, so much detail and texture. Thanks for playing along at Lets Get Shabby

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful...
    thanks for playing with us at shabby!
    hugs from france!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, so much detail and texture. I love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous layout Deb :)
    Love the fabric, doilies and the beautiful colour scheme.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, gorgeous, I now follow you!

    ReplyDelete