WOW Deb ... this is STUNNING!!! Amazing work.
Wow Wow Wow Deb love what you have done with the challenge.....luv marg xx
totally awesome Deb love it all. thanks for playing along with us at shabby.
Lovely like what you did with the swing...so cool.byebye,Lean.
I'm in total awe!!! Sophie's photo just lends itself to this challenge. Can't wait to see what you do with the new babies photos come end of November.
Gorgeous page Deb!!!!!!Love the colors and beautiful details!Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!xxxChimene
Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us!
oh wow, this is gorgeous! I love everything about this LO, and I bet it's one of those LO's that looks even more stunning in real life!xxx Peggy
I love how you have played around with the words in the quote to make your own caption.Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby:)
I love your gorgeous layout!!!Thank you for playing along with us at shabby!!
Deb - sigh.....just beautiful!!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Lets Get Shabby!!!
Gorgeous shabby Layout!soooo pretty!Jan x
WOW Deb ... this is STUNNING!!! Amazing work.
ReplyDeleteWow Wow Wow Deb love what you have done with the challenge.....luv marg xx
ReplyDeletetotally awesome Deb love it all. thanks for playing along with us at shabby.
ReplyDeleteLovely like what you did with the swing...so cool.
ReplyDeletebyebye,Lean.
I'm in total awe!!! Sophie's photo just lends itself to this challenge. Can't wait to see what you do with the new babies photos come end of November.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page Deb!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and beautiful details!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!
xxx
Chimene
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us!
oh wow, this is gorgeous! I love everything about this LO, and I bet it's one of those LO's that looks even more stunning in real life!
ReplyDeletexxx Peggy
I love how you have played around with the words in the quote to make your own caption.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Shabby:)
I love your gorgeous layout!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with us at shabby!!
Deb - sigh.....just beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Lets Get Shabby!!!
Gorgeous shabby Layout!
ReplyDeletesoooo pretty!
Jan x